Friday, April 22, 2005

My Feelings For You



You and I are connected in a way
that goes beyond romance,
beyond friendship,
beyond what we've ever had before.
~
It has defied time, distance and changes
in ourselves and in our lives.
And it has deifed every explantation except one:
purely and simply,
we're soul mates.
~
I can't explain it.
I just feel it.
It's there in the way my spirit subtly lifts whenever we talk,
how the sound of your voice
brings me home in a way I can't explain.
It's in the delight I feel when we laugh at exactly the same things.
When I'm with you, it's like a tiny part of the universes
lifts into the place it's suppose to be,
and all is right with the world.
~
These things, and so many more,
have made me understand that this is a once-in-a-lifetime,
forever connection that could only exist between you and me.
~
And deep in my soul, I know that our relationship
is a rare gift, one that will bring us and extraordinary happiness
all through our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home